The National Day of Thanks is always the last Saturday in May in Australia!
The National Day of Thanksgiving is a unique opportunity for Australians (any ANYBODY else) to celebrate and give thanks for God-given heritage as a nation and to demonstrate the God-given values of honour, respect, thankfulness, and gratitude towards fellow humans.
It is a day for EVERYONE FROM EVERY COUNTRY to pause and say #ThanksGod for those many things we often take for granted but which really make our lives worth living.
YOU CAN PARTICIPATE any time before,during or even after the May!! Here some ways you can participate …
- CLICK HERE to submit your message of #Thanks
- Share this website and our ThankGod FB event with as many people as possible online.
- Post a message of Thanks to God on your Facebook or Twitter with Hashtag #ThanksGod
- Invite your friends, family, and neighbors to participate (even those who are not online can still get involved).
- Talk to God in Prayer telling him all the things you are thankful in the privacy of your own space – just you and him!
- Post an image, link or comment about what you’re thankful for on our FB page at https://www.facebook.com/Thanks.SharingGodsLuv.Net
- Give baked thanks – Acknowledge the efforts of those in your life by baking them something sweet
If you think of other ways Contact Us let us know!